a few more buildings and painting the layout…


I picked up a can of Krylon Camouflage Sand paint to paint the layout and make it look more realistic (lowering the left over budget to $25) before ballasting the track. I also printed out two new buildings to flush out the layout (yes, they look cheap, but just place holders). I also dug out an ancient pair of Atlas tank cars that need new trucks and couplers.

I also got tired of the gap and the bad kink, so I pulled the track up to re-arrange the track to make it smoother. Unfortunately, I fubared a switch beyond repair.Fortunatly, I do have some spares.

Leave a comment